Show your appreciation, or make someone smile with Seattle fruit baskets designed to celebrate a newborn baby, anniversaries, weddings, graduations, housewarmings – any major event. The GiftTree Seattle Fruit Baskets Shop offers the world's largest selection of handcrafted gift baskets, for delivery in Seattle or nationwide, and each comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
In addition to Seattle Fruit Baskets, GiftTree offers gift ideas for every important occasion, making your online gift shopping a successful and rewarding experience. So whether you're looking for a florist in Seattle to handle your flower delivery Seattle selection, or your flowers Seattle order, or looking for Seattle gift baskets, the Florist Seattle Shop, Seattle fruit baskets, Seattle florists, or even Florists Seattle, Seattle flowers, Seattle balloons, or need Seattle flower delivery from a Seattle florist, GiftTree provides the elegant solution.
Fabulous Fruit Facts:
- More than half of all apples grown in the United States for fresh eating come from orchards in Washington state.
- Sacred to the both Goddess of Love and the Virgin Mary, strawberries boast a long, dramatic history. "Doubtless God could have made a better berry," wrote William Butler, "but doubtless God never did." In provincial France, strawberries were regarded as an aphrodisiac of the highest quality. Newlyweds traditionally were served a soup of thinned sour cream, strawberries, borage (a European herb whose flavor is reminiscent of cucumber) and powdered sugar.
- Legend has it that Pilgrims served cranberries at the first Thanksgiving in Plymouth in 1621. Cranberries are one of North America's three native fruits, along with concord grapes and blueberries.
- Some Chinese varieties of peaches are flat like donuts.
- Strawberries are the only fruit that have their seeds on the outside.
- While grapefruit lasts longer when refrigerated-up to eight weeks, they can still be left out. In fact, grapefruit are juicer at room temperature.
Order Fruit Baskets in Seattle
Bon Garage Florist
, (206) 728-2588, 1619 3RD Ave Seattle, WA 98101-3528
, (206) 622-6114, 89 Pike St Seattle, WA 98101-2024