The GiftTree San Jose Balloons Shop enables you to order San Jose Balloons from the comfort of your desktop. Compliment your next birthday party with festive, decorative balloons! And as with all GiftTree products, your total satisfaction is guaranteed with any purchase from our San Jose balloons displays. GiftTree's San Jose Balloons Shop ensures total satisfaction and quick delivery on every order!
In addition to San Jose Balloons, GiftTree offers gift ideas for every important occasion, making your online gift shopping a successful and rewarding experience. So whether you're looking for a florist in San Jose to handle your flower delivery San Jose selection, or your flowers San Jose order, or looking for San Jose gift baskets, the Florist San Jose Shop, San Jose fruit baskets, San Jose florists, or even Florists San Jose, San Jose flowers, San Jose balloons, or need San Jose flower delivery from a San Jose florist, GiftTree provides the elegant solution.
Did you know?
- Early balloons were made from pig bladders and later from a rubber similar to that used to make gum boots. Today's latex balloons are 100 percent natural - they are made from a milky substance from rubber trees. Latex balloons are not made from plastic.
- Latex is collected by cutting the tree's bark, then catching the latex in a cup.
- In the late 1970's, silver metallised balloons were developed for the New York City Ballet. These balloons are commonly called mylar, but they are actually made from a metallised nylon and are more expensive than latex balloons.
- Latex balloons come from rubber trees.
- Latex harvesting doesn't hurt the tree!
- Rubber trees grow in rain forests.
- Latex harvesting discourages deforestation because latex-producing trees are left intact.
- A scientific survey carried out in 1989 revealed that on release a balloon will float up to a height of approximately 5 miles and then it becomes brittle and shatters into miniscule pieces falling back to earth at a rate of circa one piece every 5 square miles. Problems can arise when a balloon is not inflated properly or fully or is carrying too much weight and therefore does not reach the height at which shattering occurs. This situation causes a potential danger to wildlife and the environment.
Order Balloons in
Alum Rock Florist, 408.258.2152, 2908 Alum Rock Ave., San Jose, CA 95127
Touch Of Class, 408.251.8288, 1000 South White Road, San Jose, CA 95127
Campbell Citti's Florist, 408.243.8146, 990 E Hamilton, Milpitas, CA 95130