The GiftTree Oklahoma City Balloons Shop enables you to order Oklahoma City Balloons from the comfort of your desktop. Compliment your next birthday party with festive, decorative balloons! And as with all GiftTree products, your total satisfaction is guaranteed with any purchase from our Oklahoma City balloons displays. GiftTree's Oklahoma City Balloons Shop ensures total satisfaction and quick delivery on every order!
In addition to Oklahoma City Balloons, GiftTree offers gift ideas for every important occasion, making your online gift shopping a successful and rewarding experience. So whether you're looking for a florist in Oklahoma City to handle your flower delivery Oklahoma City selection, or your flowers Oklahoma City order, or looking for Oklahoma City gift baskets, the Florist Oklahoma City Shop, Oklahoma City fruit baskets, Oklahoma City florists, or even Florists Oklahoma City, Oklahoma City flowers, Oklahoma City balloons, or need Oklahoma City flower delivery from a Oklahoma City florist, GiftTree provides the elegant solution.
Did you know...
Order Balloons in with:
Added Touch Flower Shop
- Latex balloons are Earth-friendly!
- There are basically two types of balloons, foil balloons and latex balloons. The foil balloons (often referred to as Mylar), are a bladder made of nylon that is covered with a layer of aluminum that is 0.0015 of an inch thick. Latex balloons are made from the sap of rubber trees - a completely natural substance.
- Latex balloons come from rubber trees.
- Latex harvesting doesn't hurt the tree!
- Rubber trees grow in rain forests.
- Latex harvesting discourages deforestation because latex-producing trees are left intact.
- A scientific survey carried out in 1989 revealed that on release a balloon will float up to a height of approximately 5 miles and then it becomes brittle and shatters into miniscule pieces falling back to earth at a rate of circa one piece every 5 square miles. Problems can arise when a balloon is not inflated properly or fully or is carrying too much weight and therefore does not reach the height at which shattering occurs. This situation causes a potential danger to wildlife and the environment.
- A tree can produce latex for up to 40 years!
- Balloons were invented in 1824, the same year as the electromagnet.
- Helium-filled balloons float because helium is lighter than nitrogen and oxygen, the two components of air.
, 405.769.2424, 8801 N.E. 23Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73141
All About Flower Power
, 405.844.9116, 25 W. 15th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73013
Array Of Flowers & Gifts
, 405.636.1161, 6068 S. Western Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73139