The GiftTree Newark Balloons Shop enables you to order Newark Balloons from the comfort of your desktop. Compliment your next birthday party with festive, decorative balloons! And as with all GiftTree products, your total satisfaction is guaranteed with any purchase from our Newark balloons displays. GiftTree's Newark Balloons Shop ensures total satisfaction and quick delivery on every order!
In addition to Newark Balloons, GiftTree offers gift ideas for every important occasion, making your online gift shopping a successful and rewarding experience. So whether you're looking for a florist in Newark to handle your flower delivery Newark selection, or your flowers Newark order, or looking for Newark gift baskets, the Florist Newark Shop, Newark fruit baskets, Newark florists, or even Florists Newark, Newark flowers, Newark balloons, or need Newark flower delivery from a Newark florist, GiftTree provides the elegant solution.
Did you know...
International Florist & Gift Shop
- Latex is collected by cutting the tree's bark, then catching the latex in a cup.
- In the late 1970's, silver metallised balloons were developed for the New York City Ballet. These balloons are commonly called mylar, but they are actually made from a metallised nylon and are more expensive than latex balloons.
- Latex balloons are Earth-friendly!
- There are basically two types of balloons, foil balloons and latex balloons. The foil balloons (often referred to as Mylar), are a bladder made of nylon that is covered with a layer of aluminum that is 0.0015 of an inch thick. Latex balloons are made from the sap of rubber trees - a completely natural substance.
- Latex balloons come from rubber trees.
- Rubber trees grow in rain forests.
- Latex harvesting discourages deforestation because latex-producing trees are left intact.
- A scientific survey carried out in 1989 revealed that on release a balloon will float up to a height of approximately 5 miles and then it becomes brittle and shatters into miniscule pieces falling back to earth at a rate of circa one piece every 5 square miles. Problems can arise when a balloon is not inflated properly or fully or is carrying too much weight and therefore does not reach the height at which shattering occurs. This situation causes a potential danger to wildlife and the environment.
- A tree can produce latex for up to 40 years!
- Balloons were invented in 1824, the same year as the electromagnet.
- Helium-filled balloons float because helium is lighter than nitrogen and oxygen, the two components of air.
, 973.465.7702, 283-287 Lafayette St., Newark, NJ 07105
Metropolitan Plant & Flower Exchange
, 973.736.0049, 471 Mt Pleasant Ave, Newark, NJ 07052
Corbett's Flowers, Inc.
, 908.354.1939, 837 Grove St., Elizabeth, NJ 07202