The GiftTree New Orleans Balloons Shop enables you to order New Orleans Balloons from the comfort of your desktop. Compliment your next birthday party with festive, decorative balloons! And as with all GiftTree products, your total satisfaction is guaranteed with any purchase from our New Orleans balloons displays. GiftTree's New Orleans Balloons Shop ensures total satisfaction and quick delivery on every order!
In addition to New Orleans Balloons, GiftTree offers gift ideas for every important occasion, making your online gift shopping a successful and rewarding experience. So whether you're looking for a florist in New Orleans to handle your flower delivery New Orleans selection, or your flowers New Orleans order, or looking for New Orleans gift baskets, the Florist New Orleans Shop, New Orleans fruit baskets, New Orleans florists, or even Florists New Orleans, New Orleans flowers, New Orleans balloons, or need New Orleans flower delivery from a New Orleans florist, GiftTree provides the elegant solution.
Did you know...
- In the late 1970's, silver metallised balloons were developed for the New York City Ballet. These balloons are commonly called mylar, but they are actually made from a metallised nylon and are more expensive than latex balloons.
- Latex balloons are Earth-friendly!
- There are basically two types of balloons, foil balloons and latex balloons. The foil balloons (often referred to as Mylar), are a bladder made of nylon that is covered with a layer of aluminum that is 0.0015 of an inch thick. Latex balloons are made from the sap of rubber trees - a completely natural substance.
- Latex balloons come from rubber trees.
- Latex harvesting doesn't hurt the tree!
- Rubber trees grow in rain forests.
- Latex harvesting discourages deforestation because latex-producing trees are left intact.
- A tree can produce latex for up to 40 years!
- Balloons were invented in 1824, the same year as the electromagnet.
- Helium-filled balloons float because helium is lighter than nitrogen and oxygen, the two components of air.